Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a strange obsession with the idea of things on strings.

Today I did nothing. Bleh.

So I suppose this will be a particularly uninteresting post. On with the minutiae, I suppose.

I made a list of various things I think are artistically cute! And I decided to set up doctors' and dentists' appointments, and get a new passport. But I didn't actually do it.

I guess I was too industrious yesterday with the whole WRITE RESUME NOW JOBS APPLY thing yesterday. I now have nothing to do but wait for people to contact me. Unbearable!

I had that weird early-evening illness again tonight. I thought I felt sick because I hadn't eaten much, and I occasionally feel queasy when my blood sugar is low, but it turned out to be the whole barfy thing again. So I barfed, felt better, and ate my burrito. I will be going to the doctor to figure out why I get inexplicably vomity every couple of weeks at 5:30, though. I might as well.

Oh yeah. Burritos for dinner tonight. I wanted to make a tomato tarte tatin, but the fam has a Thursday-night-burrito tradition, so I'll have to do the traditional apple tarte tatin instead. Oh no more desserts! What a terrible thing.

Tomorrow we go to the commissary to shop for ingredients. I'll make a point of getting ingredients for both of Blair's recipes, the bean and kale one, and the pear pie. Then we come back and I wait for the guy from Mattei's to call and see if I want to talk to the chef-owners. I also make a start on those doctors' appointments and passport-getting. If I want to go to Italy with Danny this summer, I'd better have a passport!

No comments:

Post a Comment